Monday 6 February 2012

Design's: Part B

Here are the designs I created for the Graze company. While making these logos, I kept in mind what the company wanted; natural, organic, and memorable.

Here are all the designs I have created, some are in different colour versions to see which colour would best represent the company, and others are completely new designs.

What I first thought of was grass, as this is the most related word to Graze. I thought that I could add a grass effect in the background behind the logo.

Design 1:


This was my first version, I wanted the grass in a dark green to represent the organic, natural characteristics of the company. I added a heart in the 'G' as I thought that this would make people see the organic, healthiness of the companies products. I think the layout of this design is good, although I don't think the grass effect works.




Design 2:

I have changed the colour of the grass in the background, and I think that this works a lot better. I think the previous version was too dark, and needed to be lightened up. I think the only problem now is that I don't like how the grass just cuts off the edge of the image.






Design 3:

I made the grass slightly lighter, and to have less shading as this will then bring out the company's title - Graze. With a brighter background the company's name is shown better, and easier for the public to see.







Design 4:

I again changed the background of the grass, to see if this would improve the design of the logo. I don't think this has, as this does not look appealing.








Design 5:

Once thinking about the edges of the logo, and graphics being cut off, I decided to fade the bottom which will look better. The black area can also be coloured white, or any colour depending what the background is. I think the colour of the font is good, as I think this represents the company well, with the bright green natural colour. I also also changed the colour of 'nature delivered.com' as I thought that this would make a better effect to the logo. I made the heart see though, so you can see the grass effect in the background, as I thought that this could be a interesting effect on the logo.

Design 6:

I think this is the bets grass effect design, as the colours used in the background really go well, and shows organic, and healthy products from Graze company. I think I should change the colour of the heart, as the pink may relate to that this is just a woman's company, and men might be intimidated to buy from Graze. If I would change it I think I would change it to a yellow/orange colour which will be natural



  ------------------------

Design 7:


I really like this one it is modern, and will be memorable. I like that the background is white, and has some ribbons in the background. I don't think this represents the company as good as others though. I used yellow colour to show a natural organic feeling to the logo. I think the heart colour is a good colour, and I think the pink and orange goes well.




Design 8:

I made another version, as I though that this could have potential. I was trying to create a logo that looked modern, although I don't think this will go well with the company's thoughts of natural, and organic.







  ------------------------

Design 9:

I got this idea from the original Graze logo. I think this looks neat, although it can be improved. I used the colour green to show natural, organic characteristics for the company. Again I would change the colour of the heart, as this is too feminine. I think this style is too plain and boring, and this wont be memorable.




Design 10:

I have continued to edit the design, and I have added graphics within the writing to make it more interesting, and changed the heart colour. I think this looks better than the first version. I think the heart is really good as this attracts the viewer at the heart showing that it is healthy.





Design 11:

I have changed the colour of the font and the graphics inside to see what colours work better with the design of the logo. I think the blue goes better with the green, and the white heart. The previous design was too green, this is why I think this version is better.





Design 12:

I wanted to see what it would look like in yellow, I done this because I thought that yellow would attract attention, and would represent to organic. I think it is too much.







Design 13:

I have also created one in blue, I think this looks better than the yellow version, although I still don't think this will look very attractive, and become memorable to the public.







  ------------------------

Design 14:


I really like this design, it looks modern, and because of this I think it will be memorable. The 'E' will definitely be memorable, and I have used the same end of the logo as the original logo by Graze. I like how everything is spaced out, and there is no clutter.





Design 15:


I have done another version although changing the colour around the '.com'. I think i prefer the first version as this is too faded, and looks washed out.







Design 16:

Again I have changed the colour of the '.com', although I think this looks the best colour to use for the company.









Design 17:


Here I tried changing the design of the logo, changing and positioning them around. I don't think this looks as good as the previous logo, as that was much more spacious.








Design 18:


I tried adding leafs, to show the organic characteristic of the company. I think this is ok although I don't think this would become on a web page. I think it is not simple.







Design 19:


I don't like this one at all, I think it looks too big, too much clutter, and is not attractive at all. I wanted to see if this would look at good, including images in the background. I only like the nature delivered part on one leaf. I think that looks tidy.






Design 20:


I don't like this one at all either.

No comments:

Post a Comment