Monday 6 February 2012

Design's: Part A [My Logo]

As I have created a couple of logos for the company, I have chosen one that will look the best on the all types of material; internet, cardboard, paper, poster. I think this is the logo that is able to adapt the most to any area, and material.

As I have chosen my logo, I am going to add this on the front of the packaging to see how it will look. I have done some adjustments to the logo to see if I could improve the design.


Design 1:

Here I have added the logo to the same area of the box as the original logo, as I thought that this was a good place to have the logo. I think it looks neat and tidy with the logo at the bottom right of the box. I think the design looks really good on the box. I think this looks modern, natural, and unique.










Design 2:

Here I have changed the colour of the .com. I have done this three times, seeing what would look colour would look better.














Design 3:

This is the final version of different colours used. I think this final version is the best colour to choose, as this stands out more, and this I think merges better with the black font, and the background of the box colour.












Design 4:

This version, I wanted to see what it would look like if I added the graphics which I used on the original Graze logo. I think this goes well, although I still think that the simple logo without this is better. I think the graphics takes the focus away from the logo itself, also this makes the logo much bigger which is limiting itself to where you can place the logo.









Design 5:

This is also a graphic I used on the Graze logo, before I did my own designs. I wanted to use these over my own to see if this improved the logo. Again I think this makes the logo to big which will limiting itself to where you can place the logo. I think the idea of the graphic is good, as this brings out the natural, organic side of the company.









Design 6:

I have changed the font so that the material of the box is shown slightly thought the font. I don't think this is as good as the black font, as the black stands out and been seen easily.













Design 7:

I made the font lighter, so more of the texture would be shown through the font. I think this is too light, and merges in with the background colour too much. I think the black font is the best as this stands out a lot from the background colours. Also the black will been easier for people to remember as the font is in black which is the most important part.








Final Outside Design:
 

I choose this design on the outside of the packaging, as I thought that this looked part of the package. It looks professional, neat and clear. I think the colour I used around the '.com' was a good choice, as this also makes the font stand out.

 -----------------------

Inside the packaging, designs.

I couldn't do much to the inside, as this is mostly covered by the packaging of pots, although I have changed the logo of the poster.

Design 1:


This version I have changed the logo on the poster, and printed it on the bottom. I don't think this will be used as the final piece because this is using more printing ink, and this company is trying to portray a sense of natural, organic theme. So unnecessary ink printing wont help. 















Design 2:



This will be the final piece of the packaging inside, as this will only have the new logo printed on the poster, and the change of colour on the cardboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment