Sunday 5 February 2012

Design's: Part C

Here are my own designs that I created for the leaflet (Part C). I wanted to keep with the characteristics of what Graze is about so with these in mind I came up with these ideas.


With this flyer, I wanted to show what the box looked like, so I faded this into the background colour. I choose the background colour, so this would be similar to a packaging colour, and I think the colour shows organic, and natural feelings. I first bullet pointed good reasons why they should join, although I found that this does not look good, and attractive.

I do not like this flyer at all, I think it is just a mess of images altogether.

I like this flyer, I think this has style, I like how the image fades to white, I used the promotion code, and added a little graphic 'the Graze team' at the bottom to show that he care about their customers. I like how the white is faded behind the writing, so you can read it easier. 

I think this works well, although you cant see the logo of 'Graze' very clearly behind the combine harvester. As this is the most important part of the flyer, showing what the company logo name is. Apart from this I think that this design is quite interesting showing the companies organic, and naturalness.

Again I think this is a very nice design, the bright colour draws the viewer in. I think this is the second best design I have created. I like the slight white around 'the graze team'. I think this is a good effect.

Here is the same, I just changed the layout of the flyer, I think this layout looks better then the previous version.












Final Design:


I thought that this was the best design, as the green grass compliments the Graze logo. Also I though that if this would land on someones house floor from the post, I think they would read the flyer, because of the bight, vibrant colours. I think the layout of this is really nice, as the hill slops up everything moves to compensate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment