Sunday 5 February 2012

Research: Part C

For part C: I have been told to design a leaflet that will be posted to hundreds if people in England, to make Graze more known, and more customers.

Brief:
Part C: Part C is a bit different... We want to see how these new elements would work in a direct mail marketing campaign. We see it as a really interesting medium and we’re looking for a creative solution that will stand out from ‘junk mail’ and make people leap onto the internet to sign up.

First I will research existing leaflets and see how they have laid out there own designs. I will find inspiration from them, and create my own work with some existing designing in mind. I will come up with my own ideas as well, to see how these designs will look against professional existing designs.


 A good idea I used from these leaflets was the different colours. When I will design my own, I will see if I can change the colours of the leaflets, so this will create a wide interest in the leaflets.











 I found that many designs are very 'cartoony', there are no photography, or abstract graphics in the background. I think if I designed a cartoon leaflet for Graze, this would not suit the company.









There is this design where I can use photos on the left side of the leaflet, and information on the right side. I don't think I would use as many images as this leaflet has used, as I think that this is too cramp, and all squished in together.










Here is some leaflets, and information that was made from Graze. I like that they have used a texture over the booklet, although I think it could add a bit more to the design to make it more interesting.











Seeing these research images, I am thinking of some ideas, I thought that the textured look over the page will look effective, and will also keep with the company look. I am thought of making several leaflets with maybe different colours, so not all the same. I'm not to sure about this as I think the company is after a look that says, 'we are trying to save the world using less ink, and recycled materials'.

No comments:

Post a Comment